Monday, February 3, 2014

New in Winter Sales: Trousers & Accessories


Oh dear, I have been shopping again.. 
Once again, the amount of clothing I bought was too much to fit in just one blog post.. So here we are, with all the trousers and accessories I've bought last month. If I'm honest, I only bought things I either really needed, or things I just thought were absolutely gorgeous and I (kinda) needed anyway.. Come on! Who is capable of resisting a good winter sale after all? 
Now I can spend my winter days even more fashionable and warm!

Lots Of Love,

Savannah


This clear statement necklace from Monki is just so gorgeous!
Unfortunately it was not on sale, but it costs only 10 euros,
which I think is a good deal for such a beautiful necklace!

I actually bought these pair of jeans a while ago at Primark.
After searching for what felt like hours, I finally found the right pair!
I have to admit, the quality is not amazing so I might have to start looking for a new pair..


Can I just say WOW. Just wow. If I' was allowed to marry a clothing item, this would be the one.
These smart trousers from River Island are so gorgeous, I adore the monochrome look and how they fit.
I will wear these a lot this spring!


Usually I'm not this late with trying out 'trends', but somehow I just recently tried the midi rings.
I have to say, although they are not always the most convenient rings to wear, they look so good!
The midi rings are probably my latest obsession..

These black Zara trousers were an absolute bargain, they were only 15 euros on sale!
When you think it doesn't get any better, they happen to be the most comfy trousers ever as well!
Last but not least, I bought a pair of black high waist leggings!
They are so comfy because of the waist band.
I could literally live in these...

CLEAR STATEMENT NECKLACE MONKI
BLUE SKINNY JEANS PRIMARK
MONOCHROME SMART TROUSERS RIVER ISLAND
MIDI RINGS TOPSHOP
BLACK TROUSERS ZARA
BLACK HIGH WAIST LEGGINGS RIVER ISLAND














2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...