Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday, July 25, 2014

Look of the Day: Summer in the City











When it's hot outside, it can be difficult to dress cool. My go-to summer item has to be a pair of these loose fitting trousers. They can look chic and laid back, which makes them perfect for every occasion really. Also, I try to avoid wearing shorts to the city as they don't make me feel very comfortable. I feel like some items can only be worn at the holiday destination and are pretty inappropriate for the city life. That could just be me, after all. 

OUTFIT
TROUSERS // FOREVER 21
TOP // NEW LOOK
SHOES // TOPSHOP
BAG // PRIMARK
RING // & OTHER STORIES
SUNGLASSES // PRIMARK


Lots of Love,

Savannah






8 comments:

  1. So cute outfit! I love your pants.

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photography and the backpack

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a great outfit, summery and breezy but classy and trendy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love how your nail polish colour match the top! And these trouseres are so cool!
    Have a lovely day, kisses
    Christine G ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and that's an amazing outfit.
    I love every item, especially the trousers.
    They are so nice for a hot summer day and I love the floral print on them.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie look, wauw!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the print on those trousers!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete