Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Style Steal: Kylie Jenner


As I used to watch the reality show religiously, I got introduced to Kylie’s style quite early. She’s always been a great source of inspiration to me, as I find that our styles are pretty similar in certain areas. She’s giving me serious hair-envy with that long bob, if I only had the guts to cut my hair… For now I guess I’ll have to stick to watching her outfits only. 


TOP // RIVER ISLAND
SANDALS // NEW LOOK
SUNGLASSES // RIVER ISLAND
NECKLACE // ORELIA VIA ASOS
TROUSERS // FOREVER 21
BRACELETS // NEW LOOK



RIPPED JEANS // TOPSHOP
COAT // TOPSHOP
JACKET // RIVER ISLAND
BOOTS // RIVER ISLAND
BAG // BOOHOO
TSHIRT // ASOS



DENIM JACKET // TOPSHOP
BOOTS // NEW LOOK



BAG // TOPSHOP
PLAYSUIT // TOPSHOP
DUSTER // ASOS
FEDORA // ESPRIT VIA ASOS

Lots of Love,

Savannah





9 comments:

  1. I love Kylie Jenner's style, she is by far the best dressed of the sisters.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love her style! She is so chic and sexy :) lovely post!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first checkered coat!
    Her style is always flawless xx

    www.turningheads-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favourite? the first look

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!! I fell in love with a couple of them!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with you and your blog! You just got a new follower, hah x
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete